Talleres ECI has a large range of machinery for carrying out all types of projects requested. The company’s extensive experience means that it is competent with the latest generation technology with which it can carry out works of the highest quality and precision, which is essential for meeting customer requirements. To achieve this, Talleres ECI uses the 3D computerised design systems demanded by today’s market. The following are the design programs used: Catia, Solidworks, Solidedge, Inventor and Autocad.
In many constructions, precision is an essential factor, given that on many occasions, these products are joined to other parts or mechanisms, thus requiring that the joining is perfect. To achieve this, Talleres ECI has technicians specialised in programs for making the required designs, and experienced personnel for making anything that can be imagined.
The following resources are available:
- Specialist boiler-making personnel with more than 30 years working for the company.
- Personnel accredited in welding processes (with different types of materials and implementations).
- Personnel accustomed to the quality control processes demanded by customers.
Among the company’s tools, machinery may be differentiated for:
- Shearing (2 and 3 metres x 12 m/m )
- Folding (2.6 and 3.2 metres x 160 Tn )
- Rolling up to 2,000 x 14 m/m
- Cutting (oxy-cutting and plasma cutting)
- Painting cabin
- Disc and blade belt cross cutting saws (up to 350 diameter)
- Facilities of 2000 square metres and two areas with 6 and 8 Tn bridge cranes.
- Human team specialised in design using CAD. (Autocad, Solid Edge, Solid World, Catia, Inventor).
- Design and manufacture to plans
- Welding procedures accredited by Asme and EN codes (electric arc, Mig, Mag, Tig, Cod. ASME and Ad-Merkblatter)
- Lathing up to Ø 1,600x3m and Ø 600x10m
- Drilling and boring 2 x 1 m
- Vertical drill up to Ø 70 mm x 1 m
- Engraving, threading, etc.